Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there anything I should do before Revolution?
#7
Nomad9375 Wrote:Is there anything that if I complete before Revolution would benefit me more than if if i complete it after?

Like I can awaken today if I wanted to but should I maybe awaken after Revolution?

Or completing the Epic quests I haven't completed yet (the ones that give stat increasing stones in particular)?

Or getting a profession?

Etc.

To answer your question, don't worry about getting a profession since now you get them at level 20 come Revolution. Awakening happens at level 50 instead of 48, as well as advancing at 20 instead of 18.

That's all I know right now.


Messages In This Thread
Is there anything I should do before Revolution? - by MariettaRC - 2012-06-23, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)