2011-09-14, 10:24 AM
Hey what's up. I like you now it's rare to see a thread like this. It's mostly.
"Hi I'm X.
3 things I like that no one cares about are blah blah.
I've been stalking you guys but now I'm here and I know I'm gonna be an avid poster and contribute major information."
And then 2 days later people are like "who the pineapple was he?"
You going about and asking to know the users better, good idea. I'll post about myself just now. Getting ready for school.
"Hi I'm X.
3 things I like that no one cares about are blah blah.
I've been stalking you guys but now I'm here and I know I'm gonna be an avid poster and contribute major information."
And then 2 days later people are like "who the pineapple was he?"
You going about and asking to know the users better, good idea. I'll post about myself just now. Getting ready for school.

