2011-09-06, 12:17 AM
Regarding Wind Archers: I have just recently acquired Storm of Arrows, but I am not sure where to put the skill in use, because Albatross gives Wind Shot and I want to know which of SoA or Wind Shot would be better for bossing and training (SoA is 190% per arrow and Wind Shot is 380% x3 at maxed levels in Chaos right now).
As well, which skills of the Wind Archer should be maxed out? After planning out to max all the essential skills, it looks like I still have Puppet, Arrow Rain, and Strafe to put points in, so which of these should be maxed?
As well, which skills of the Wind Archer should be maxed out? After planning out to max all the essential skills, it looks like I still have Puppet, Arrow Rain, and Strafe to put points in, so which of these should be maxed?

