2008-10-19, 04:04 AM
IsaacGS Wrote:I just realized I didn't count the stuck ariant quest in that. So 442. :pThe Ariant Quest doesn't count.
Harrisonized Wrote:If you have the following repeatable quests, I will count them as completed:For the one in the spoiler... the quest I have is Making the Secret Medicine for Transformation.
DANGER! <1-G Mushroom>
DANGER! <2-H Mushroom>
DANGER! <3-Z Mushroom>
POLLUTED! <1-Evil Eye>
POLLUTED! <2-Curse Eye>
Cleaning Up the Streets - Continued
The Lost White Essence
Eliminating Blue Mushmom
Making the Secret Medicine for Transformation
Basically, these are the quests that are repeatable, and will be in your best interest to keep them active.
Not all the repeatable quests are on here.
This list consists of only quests that can't be completed quickly after restarting. (They will be the only ones counted.)
Quests that you can finish almost immediately after restarting (such as getting rock scrolls or leaf crystals) will not be counted in this manner.
For these kinds of quests, submit a screenshot like this:
1 Active Completed Quest~~~~~

![[Image: maple0024ux9.jpg]](http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/5599/maple0024ux9.jpg)