2011-04-26, 03:26 PM
Raph589 Wrote:Mark is a very nice guy when it comes to DFO. He's just a jerk to the maplestory players.
Very nice guite by the way! You should post this on DFOS since there isn't any guide like that(I think).
Edit: I'd like to point out something
I already got a legacy from a card at the end of a dungeon so I guess they can come out of these.
Not being a jerk. I just like to take jabs at Maplers. But as for the guide, it stays here. DFOS rustles my jimmies. Also, do you have a picture of a reward card giving a Legacy? Pretty sure that it's impossible.
MariaColette Wrote:Oh, I've seen in some DFO videos points showing up that weren't crit rates, any idea what that's about?
The blue numbers? That's just bonus damage. It usually happens when people in a party attack a monster together.

