Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just how legit is using a controller to play MS?
#20
Alloy Wrote:If you do normal stuff with your controller, it's like if you were playing with your feet: Nobody will care, nobody can prove you are using it, and it makes no difference to the game. That is, if you are a wonderful feet player, since I have yet to see someone playing maplestory with their feet...

I'm picturing a DDR player on MapleStory... XD I would so do that.



As far as I'm concerned, it's not legit if Nexon hasn't authorised it, and if it gives you an unfair advantage over other players.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just how legit is using a controller to play MS? - by Wani - 2008-09-29, 10:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)