2010-12-26, 02:43 AM
Worthyness Wrote:ricochet is annoying in that it's pretty slow to fire. And when the hunter is mounted, stuff directly under your shot that is shorter than you can't be hit and it's pretty annoying to run back and shoot especially when they're aggro'd. So i just use Roar (i refuse to call it rawr) to finish off the minuscule stuff. That's about the only thing i dislike about the hunter at the moment. It may be able to fire while waking, but it fires slow while you run fast = run into stuff that is supposed to have died already.
I've never found Rico to be slow. It's definitely slower than IA, and the range is annoying in some maps (White Fangs, all three kinds of Teddies, etc), but it's just a much better skill than Roar IMO. I do use Roar sometimes though.
I personally prefer Swallow for the buff (and hitting 9k crits when I'm bored).

