2010-12-11, 11:12 AM
Ok, I just finished my exams so I don't want to read a whole wall of texts, but what happens to people who don't want Final Attack no matter what?
I am stuck here because I was dumb enough to do the reset before I knew better... so far my understanding is that in order to add 2nd job skills you need to use up the SP for the 1st job skills and so on.
My sniper is lv 82, so I did the maths and there should be 36 SP for 3rd job skills, I have added SP in everything else except FA, therefore Im left with 57 SP, and I am unable to add SP to any 3rd job skills.
Now, I have been FA-less all my archer life and I was perfectly happy without FA, and since I have skimmed some posts, turned out nothing changed about it, I seriously don't want it.
Yet by the looks of it, I am being forced to max it before I can add SP into my 3rd job skills, or else I am stuck running around with no 3rd job skills.
Can someone give me an answer here? Do I just have to max it even with the cons of FA which was why some people skipped it in the first place?
I am stuck here because I was dumb enough to do the reset before I knew better... so far my understanding is that in order to add 2nd job skills you need to use up the SP for the 1st job skills and so on.
My sniper is lv 82, so I did the maths and there should be 36 SP for 3rd job skills, I have added SP in everything else except FA, therefore Im left with 57 SP, and I am unable to add SP to any 3rd job skills.
Now, I have been FA-less all my archer life and I was perfectly happy without FA, and since I have skimmed some posts, turned out nothing changed about it, I seriously don't want it.
Yet by the looks of it, I am being forced to max it before I can add SP into my 3rd job skills, or else I am stuck running around with no 3rd job skills.
Can someone give me an answer here? Do I just have to max it even with the cons of FA which was why some people skipped it in the first place?

