2008-08-30, 10:18 PM
Shakey Stevens Wrote:Unfortunately your choices landed you there, and you get to live with the uneasiness of having 2 children you cant or can barely support. Her parents went through 8 yrs of college a piece to get where they are, and then at least 3 yrs of residency, making hardly anything. And you were having reckless sex, popping out babies, there is no one to blame but you.
First of all you don't know me son. So don't go around talking to me like you pineappleing know ANYTHING about me. You don't. So here's an idea. Go get a pineappleing clue catcher and get a grip on the real pineappleing world. I'm not a peach but now I am. This was inappropriate and uncalled for. I am BUSTING my ass for my children. Don't talk down to me and don't treat me like a piece of pumpernickel. I wasn't having "Reckless sex and popping out babies". BTW. I can fucking support them. But if you knew anything about life, some things people just can't afford.
Fiel/Isaac give me my warnings now please.

