2008-08-29, 08:26 PM
I'm pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-universal health care, pro-pull out of Iraq, pro-fix this economy, and for once the democrats actually have a candiate that makes sense (unlike Kerry in '04, or even Gore in '00 to some extent). I don't buy into all the "McCain is just Bush all over again", I'm well aware of the differences.
I just think that having a very educated and well-spoken president is more important then a war hero. We need to be making peace now, not war. Obama really looks like a near-perfect president in my eyes, not to mention I hardly agree with anything McCain offers (short of homeland sequrity). So I might have to give up marksmenship (.22) until I'm 21, its worth it to have a house and a job.
I just think that having a very educated and well-spoken president is more important then a war hero. We need to be making peace now, not war. Obama really looks like a near-perfect president in my eyes, not to mention I hardly agree with anything McCain offers (short of homeland sequrity). So I might have to give up marksmenship (.22) until I'm 21, its worth it to have a house and a job.

