Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quick question on DrK skill builds
#7
dpeterlin Wrote:Do you mean 1 in aura or hex? As you said you have 10 beholder in the first post. Or maybe just a typo?

Oh, what I meant was that I currently have 1 point in the Beholder skill (the Mastery one, not its "enhancements", Aura and Hex). The 10 Beholder that I said was meant for the build I posted on my OP.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quick question on DrK skill builds - by Eriadus - 2010-07-08, 08:12 AM
Quick question on DrK skill builds - by Stereo - 2010-07-08, 08:31 AM
Quick question on DrK skill builds - by dpeterlin - 2010-07-08, 02:07 PM
Quick question on DrK skill builds - by WillDaSnail - 2010-07-08, 02:48 PM
Quick question on DrK skill builds - by dpeterlin - 2010-07-08, 02:58 PM
Quick question on DrK skill builds - by Flamehowl - 2010-07-08, 05:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)