2010-02-07, 02:44 AM
I use an arcade stick to play my Aran, and I have to say that Aran seems the most controller friendly to me. I can't double tap to combat step, but when plying Aran I don't do that. I just assign combat step to a key. Maybe it's my arcade stick, but I find the inputs work just fine. You just have to get a bit used to the timing of it. Even if you used a keylobard, mashing the attack skill without timing will murder your finger and possibly slow your Aran down.
The only problem I have is, since I'm using an arcade stick, I can't do multiple directions at one. So I can't ↑→Att at the same time. To fix this I just program J2K to just read a single button press as the combo skill, but it's pretty annoying. If only maple read diagonals.
The only problem I have is, since I'm using an arcade stick, I can't do multiple directions at one. So I can't ↑→Att at the same time. To fix this I just program J2K to just read a single button press as the combo skill, but it's pretty annoying. If only maple read diagonals.

