Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips, techniques, and other helpful advice
#1
Well, I was thinking for a second... "What if people knew some little tricks that they think are widely known, but they aren't?" I hope this helps people to learn advanced stuff from what seems basic. And yeah, some of this stuff may look silly, but it can get to be useful at times, somehow, so don't miss out on anything. Any little tip helps, and I want all of you to contribute. May it be skill uses, pq tips, or other stuff. Feel free to add stuff here, I'll add it to this post! Doesn't matter if it's something as simple as jump attacks, just try to explain the best places to use it and all that.


If you are here to learn stuff, first make sure to find a skill table with all the skills you need to know, and the eefects on them. Once you know the basics, feel free to improve them here.

 GENERAL

 Thieves

 Aran
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tips, techniques, and other helpful advice - by Alloy - 2010-01-06, 04:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)