Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Learning the culture of Ariant
#1
Ok can someone help me... is this quest glitched???

Ive talked to the first guy, who sent me to the palace oasis. I clicked the water and it said i drank from it. But after that nothing has happend. The quest is still in progress and in its description in the progress it says to hurry over to the palace.

Since ive already clicked on the water, when I click on it now it just says somethign about being nice and cool.

So how do I get rid of this quest and whats the next step??? Or is it glitched.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Learning the culture of Ariant - by Sublimity - 2008-07-21, 06:52 AM
Learning the culture of Ariant - by Friend - 2008-07-21, 01:47 PM
Learning the culture of Ariant - by Nightfrost - 2008-07-21, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)