Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[How To] A guide to fixing vista issues.
#8
shouri Wrote:ThatSkyGuy, so upon first glance it seems to me like you have an internet issue more than anything 0.o The "play" button is stored on your computer somewhere in the MS folder so that's why you can still see it, but the other content requires that you be connected to the internet. You can verify this is you try to open MS without being plugged in to the internet. However, since I'm pretty sure you're trying to open the game while connected to the internet, I need you to answer the following:

1)How long ago did you get this laptop?
2)Do you have user account controls enabled or disabled?
3)How's your internet? You can get a gist of how fast it is at "speedtest.net". The sticky in tech help suggests that you pick the san jose server in california for a good result.

Well I had this laptop since Christmas :3
Disabled (That thing is annoying)
Sure,
[Image: 422446439.png]

EDIT: I also have CA Internet security and a cable modem if that helps.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[How To] A guide to fixing vista issues. - by ThatSkyGuy - 2009-03-03, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)