Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Server Migration & Forum Porting
#17
(2026-10-02, 06:51 PM)Zelkova Wrote: Quite literally. They're killing off old reddit as soon as the people let them. Public API is dead next year. Forums need a comeback.

Edit: This was meant to be a reply. I can't cheese them here.

Don't get me started on the enshittification of every platform out there. I have gone on a tear self hosting nearly everything I use day to day, including a Reddit frontend. Though I guess if the public API dies that dies also. Oh well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Server Migration & Forum Porting - by Eos - 2026-07-04, 07:14 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by Eos - 2026-07-17, 02:32 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by Justin - 2026-08-26, 04:03 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by chrome - 2026-08-28, 08:19 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by Zelkova - 2026-09-02, 09:09 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by Skylit - 2026-09-20, 03:06 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by Zelkova - 2026-10-02, 06:51 PM
RE: Server Migration & Forum Porting - by chrome - 11 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)