2016-03-07, 02:40 PM
Marksman Bryan Wrote:I caved and started playing a few weeks ago. Unfortunately still very busy so I'm not progressing too fast.
Made a destroyer in Mushin. Still getting the hang of animation cancelling and dodging with iFrames. Fun game.
Currently saving up for a 25 AP diamond because I've been wasting my money upgrading my weapon when the gem is way more beneficial.
Give me your IGN, I can't promise you can join my guild, cus of warlock we're kind of tight on space, but I'll ask (have to for @Words; too), I have another guild that will take ya as well that are friendly. Although they play like 10PM+ EST. I know a lot of des pro's who can give you advice. @Bacon; could probably teach you how to use your ass to kill everything.
Also yeah, the 25 attack diamond is pretty much going to deflate from here on out because of the warlock rush coming to a close regarding them.
Link Wrote:I've really only had time for Faction and E. Fleet dailies because of my work schedule lately. I've worked up to 33 Siren Emblems. Is there any way to get more than the two per day from the quests that doesn't include the 0.00001% chance of getting an emblem from boxes? I've been wanting to upgrade my Siren weapon for a month and that's the only part slowing me down.
All you really can do is mass run Poh 4/6, you're in NA so I can help with that when/if you're available lol

