Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help picking computer parts or a new computer? Click here.
Hanabira.Kage Wrote:
Uhh...I'm looking for a new laptop, I suppose that still counts?

I've got my eye on the HP ENVY[SUP]15[/SUP] Touchsmart j128TX at the moment. I've provided the link to the product specifications page and think it looks pretty good, but I'm seeking a second opinion.

Also, I assume the "multimedia drive" listed on that page is really just a DVD burner as stated, which means I'll need an external optical drive to read discs. Anyone has any suggestions on that front?

price range, weight requirement, storage requirement, touch screen, refurbished units? pretty much main purpose leads to recommendations


on side note, all dvd burners now and days are read/write. no need for extra disc drive.

as for the HP(4702MQ + 750M), I cant tell what price it is(sites online say around 1500), but it seems way expensive. even newer laptops that just got released(e.g Lenovo Y50(4700HQ + 860m)), is cheaper than it(1300 for better specs, albeit no optical drive, buying one would still be cheaper) but there probably exists better choices
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help picking computer parts or a new computer? Click here. - by Dudewitbow - 2014-05-04, 04:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)