Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition
http://team-ehug.com/MVvYI2C9Hv5MyAGf.pdf

The only thing I can get right every time is stacking and pulling, but playing supports is really really hard to get used to. Warding is the hardest part, mostly because it's hard to coordinate what your team is going to do next. Whenever I ward aggressively, team goes into their own jungle to farm and when I ward defensively team goes aggro. Ward wars are hilarious when I manage to outsmart opponents, but it's rather frustrating when they don't have wards anywhere on the map at all and I end up wasting 200 gold.

I think that the role I play the best are farming carries in either safelane or offlane because I can cs rather well; I still have trouble seizing opportunities in which it would be better to stop farming and go for team fights but I manage to make it work most of the times... While I feel so useless and clueless with support heroes, I'm never sure when to rotate, when to stop in the jungle and farm for a bit, I'm always unsure of what to do unless I'm playing Veno, Earth Shaker or some support that can go really aggressive since very early.

In my opinion the only "role" that's harder than support is whoever goes mid and has to gank and control runes. Most usual mid heroes have such a hard time early with their damage and animations I just can't farm or control creep equilibrium. If it was up to me I'd play almost any carry every game but I'd prefer if I could magically improve support/mid roles overnight Sad


Messages In This Thread
How was your day today? - DotA 2 Edition - by Words - 2014-03-06, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)