2013-08-31, 07:19 PM
I finally did it last night. I got a good QoP game in.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/293280580
Randomed her, went mid versus a Huskar. Only died twice the whole game. I actually knew what I was doing! Feels so good to win with a hero I've had great trouble using in the past. Now I just gotta replicate the results in future games. It was awesome to see that ending my killing streak game gave ~806 gold to the enemy. I'm very sure I nabbed at least 7-10 kills before I died.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/293280580
Randomed her, went mid versus a Huskar. Only died twice the whole game. I actually knew what I was doing! Feels so good to win with a hero I've had great trouble using in the past. Now I just gotta replicate the results in future games. It was awesome to see that ending my killing streak game gave ~806 gold to the enemy. I'm very sure I nabbed at least 7-10 kills before I died.

