2013-08-13, 05:39 PM
I'm new here, but it's quite pointless to post a new thread just for intro, so i'd rather post it here 
Hi, i'm orange bubblegum
i'm a male
i play maplestory
and i LOvE it ..so much for an intro..
I'm usually the buffer, but then maplestory had this cool down put on certain skill so now i kind of switched to be an offencee
It's not that hard to switch profs since i had quite an amount of money to begin with(one of the benefits of being buffers, i guess)
actually i've tried playing malaysia server before picking izar as my main play world , and my 1st char created was the new job(at that time), the jolly ol pirate, with particularly low damages and remarkable high dying rates(again, at that time); not to mention buying or selling things using such a lame main, I QUIT. Hotheadedly.
Literally, my mapling path's something like this: Aquila>Bootes>Gemini>Izar
I missed the char creation of mihile, so, generally i'm happy to have this revamp patched X)

Hi, i'm orange bubblegum
i'm a male
i play maplestory
and i LOvE it ..so much for an intro..
I'm usually the buffer, but then maplestory had this cool down put on certain skill so now i kind of switched to be an offencee

It's not that hard to switch profs since i had quite an amount of money to begin with(one of the benefits of being buffers, i guess)
actually i've tried playing malaysia server before picking izar as my main play world , and my 1st char created was the new job(at that time), the jolly ol pirate, with particularly low damages and remarkable high dying rates(again, at that time); not to mention buying or selling things using such a lame main, I QUIT. Hotheadedly.
Literally, my mapling path's something like this: Aquila>Bootes>Gemini>Izar
I missed the char creation of mihile, so, generally i'm happy to have this revamp patched X)
![[Image: l8y.gif]](http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5568/l8y.gif)

