Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warrior %/s (KMS You & I + GMS Unleashed)
Bernie47 Wrote:i wanted to ask 2 things:
1st is soul master better than mihile with 200% boss damage(here they deliver more dmg but in all classes tables mihile does better)
2nd i saw a video of a soul warrior just using solar time instead of solunar time and i noticed the little delay they have doing speeding dance with solunar time. So theres anyway they do more damaga with just solar , lunar or solunar time?
[video=youtube;dwF90twW530]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwF90twW530[/video]

Soul Master and Mihile are extremely similar in %/s, but Soul Master has higher base defense ignore, so they will perform better at bosses with equivalent gear.

With regards to Solunar Time, there exists an issue where if you lag, there will be a large delay between switching skills. I was under the impression that anyone actually from Korea wouldn't experience this, but for me, when I used Solunar Time, my Speeding Sunset brings me into the air, and then I land and wait a bit before Dance of Moon can activate.
Otherwise, if it functions perfectly, Solunar Time should be better despite Dance of Moon being slightly slower than Speeding Sunset because of the 1.2x increase in damage, higher critical rate, and increased attack speed.
I'm fairly confident that when you're in Solunar Time, you still use the bonuses from Master of the Sword, but I've since deleted my Soul Master as it sucked with lag, and I can't double check. That may be the issue with why it's worse; maxed Solunar Time's bonuses may be lower than maxed Master of the Sword, so despite getting both bonuses, it would be weaker than purely Master of the Sword (Rising Sun)'s effects, especially if you already cap your weapon speed. I believe this was one of the things that I checked for when I advanced to 4th, but it's possible I either forgot to make note of it, or they've changed it since then. A simple way to check is to see if your critical hit rate changes from being in Falling Moon to being in Solunar Time, if you can find someone on KMS with a 4th job Soul Master.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Warrior %/s (KMS You & I + GMS Unleashed) - by JoeTang - 2013-07-15, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)