2013-05-24, 12:03 AM
Dudewitbow Wrote:Attack Speed +1 on Beast Form
Actually, Beast Form was always like that.
I have to disagree with you about Hawk and Blind though. Blind is the only real loss in my opinion, because it made Wild Hunters almost immune to damage as long as the monster was still under its effect. Hawk, on the other hand, got in my way most of the time because it would agro things that I really didn't want chasing after me, sometimes it would (until fairly recently) often trigger damage reflect and kill me, and while training it would kb one monster and prevent me from rushing it into a nice little group with the other monsters. I usually opted to not summon it and save myself the headache, not caring about the minor decrease in single target DPS.
They did address the latter two issues with Hawk at some point or another, but I still don't like the skill much.Most probably out of spite for its earlier uselessness.

