2013-03-01, 12:34 PM
Ice Witches are super gear-intensive too, and I see a lot of highly geared Elementalists in general.
For example, my Ice Witch has 43% FD, 41% Fire Attack, 23% Ice Attack, and 6k base Magic Damage. Considered top 10% in the offensive department.
However, her HP is seriously lacking, it's too low to even consider doing GDN (90k), and trying to bring it up to the advised minimum of 110k+ will cost me an arm and a leg. The only ways I can see myself doing that is either finding a way to get two SDN L pieces for the +240 Vitality set bonus, or enhancing all of her corrupt armor to +10. Both options leave me at the mercy of the RNG in terms of total enhancement cost, or at mercy of the RNG in general, for it'd take me two weeks minimum to get the SDN L pieces, and they both must be armor pieces since I'm already using two +10 Victor weapons for their FD set bonus.
A third option is that I can try replacing her Apocalypse Revelation rings with SDN Brawler rings (which would also result in losing about 13% FD, but she'd gain about 10k HP, 16% Ice Attack, and 800 raw magic damage), but those are worth like 10k each now.
For example, my Ice Witch has 43% FD, 41% Fire Attack, 23% Ice Attack, and 6k base Magic Damage. Considered top 10% in the offensive department.
However, her HP is seriously lacking, it's too low to even consider doing GDN (90k), and trying to bring it up to the advised minimum of 110k+ will cost me an arm and a leg. The only ways I can see myself doing that is either finding a way to get two SDN L pieces for the +240 Vitality set bonus, or enhancing all of her corrupt armor to +10. Both options leave me at the mercy of the RNG in terms of total enhancement cost, or at mercy of the RNG in general, for it'd take me two weeks minimum to get the SDN L pieces, and they both must be armor pieces since I'm already using two +10 Victor weapons for their FD set bonus.
A third option is that I can try replacing her Apocalypse Revelation rings with SDN Brawler rings (which would also result in losing about 13% FD, but she'd gain about 10k HP, 16% Ice Attack, and 800 raw magic damage), but those are worth like 10k each now.

