2013-01-19, 04:49 AM
not impressed Wrote:cool broken bad questions you got there guys, you certainly are convincing me that this is the place to be.
At least with everyone else I don't have to worry about an ordinary item i see all the time somehow managing to be the untradeable version without indication, or inaccurate trait exp values that i got from this very website.
While it's truly tragic that you've only gotten 8/10 right and may have had to take entire extra day to get the prize I'm sorry you're so upset you felt the need to register just to tell us you're not a fan.
Since this is a fansite event that I had no requirement to let the general public in on and did so entirely out of the kindness of my heart I think the easiest solution here is to free up your future time by disqualifying you from feeling the need to participate further. You're welcome.
It's not having what you want - It's wanting what you've got.

