Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warrior %/s (KMS You & I + GMS Unleashed)
Dark Link Wrote:[MENTION=535]JoeTang[/MENTION], now that Inferno Breath's "Flame Tile" damage has been fixed in GMS, is it worth going back to the old Hyper layout of "Inferno Breath - Tile Duration" (Burn) with Wingbeat - Extra Attack and Reinforce? Or does having all 3 wingbeats outweigh the Inferno Breath hyper?

My tables now use all three Wing Beats, but Inferno Breath's hyper is more beneficial for higher targets. There's a problem with inconsistency with hitting those targets. For GMS, it's a concern where you can't use Inferno Breath while Transformed, so Wing Beat will always be useful comparatively.

A big thanks to Eos for moving posts up so I can divide up KMS and GMS tables.

GMS table for Demon Slayer now correctly reflect the current v125 patch. Hypers are technically not active, but I didn't feel like removing them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Warrior %/s (KMS You & I + GMS Unleashed) - by JoeTang - 2013-01-10, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)