Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warrior %/s (KMS You & I + GMS Unleashed)
Stereo Wrote:Trying to make sense of my Kaiser's damage but I don't know what the skill delays are for sure. This is with Faster(3) afaik (normal 6 - 2 booster, 1 from morph)

Gigas Wave spam is 200%*10 + 200%*2 (cursebite) at about 0.66s, for 2400%/shot, 3600%/s.
Dragon Slash is 70%*3 + 50%*5 + 60%*5 + 200%*6 (cursebite) + 100%*13 (Dragon Slash III) at about 0.8s, for 3260%/shot, 4075%/s.
Minus Slow, DS is just 2060%/shot.

The flaw in this is of course that Dragon Slash charges up Morph really slowly compared to GW.

I'm also not certain about the timing - the extraction only shows 570ms on Dragon Slash, but that's for single attacks.

It does feel like 1 GW + 8 DS is killing stuff faster than 9-10 GWs would.

Dragon Slash is 270ms when linking, otherwise 570ms.

Gigas Wave at Faster (3) should be 600ms. Dragon Slash will be 240ms, and 480ms for the final one.
That's 600 + 240 * 7 + 480 = 2.76s
The data for linking Dragon Slash to Gigas Wave is technically still there, but I doubt it actually does anything since you're not using the actual Command.

Dragon Slash's enhancements are total damage bonuses for Dragon Slash. Another reason why applying a range to a %/s doesn't work. Nexon really just likes it hard. At Dragon Slash III, the total bonuses are 180%. So for Dragon Slash III, it's (1 + 1.8[Dragon Slash III] + damR) * Dragon Slash.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Warrior %/s (KMS You & I + GMS Unleashed) - by JoeTang - 2013-01-04, 11:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)