Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help picking computer parts or a new computer? Click here.
Zelkova Wrote:I just built my friend a pretty damn good computer that can play games on high, and most on ultra for sub 700. He wanted a bluray player, so it went over ... BUT STILL!

I would of punched him in the face. For the price difference of a Blu ray to a standard DVD drive he could of upgrade to a better GFX card.

I just built my aunt a $500 computer ( the one in the link I posted) and it runs Skyrim VERY well. AMD A6. Nvidia GTX 650 8GB RAM.

PC Parts should be getting cheaper around this time. I'm holding out right now ( I'm losing my mind. I want to build my desktop already) until prices get really nice
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help picking computer parts or a new computer? Click here. - by Dystopiq - 2012-12-12, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)