2008-07-11, 10:38 AM
I'm in Dallas too...
I hate it when this stuff happens. I hate people that are racist, but things like this just make me feel numb when someone actually is racist. It's like crying wolf all the time over anything involving something "black". I remember a person screaming at a Burger King worker because they had their Blackened Chicken sandwich a few years back. Claimed it was racist to take something stereotypical like chicken and say that it was "blackened".
I don't have any problem with people of different race...I just hate people that use it as an excuse for everything being wrong in their world.
I hate it when this stuff happens. I hate people that are racist, but things like this just make me feel numb when someone actually is racist. It's like crying wolf all the time over anything involving something "black". I remember a person screaming at a Burger King worker because they had their Blackened Chicken sandwich a few years back. Claimed it was racist to take something stereotypical like chicken and say that it was "blackened".
I don't have any problem with people of different race...I just hate people that use it as an excuse for everything being wrong in their world.

