Administrator
Posts: 17,191
Threads: 2,153
Joined: 2008-09
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
IGN: Aesilyn
Server: Mardia
Level: 200
Job: I/L ArchMage
Guild: Animus
2012-12-19, 10:53 AM
(This post was last modified: 2012-12-19, 08:50 PM by Eos.)
Use this thread to report any issues you find since migration.
As with any large endeavor bits and pieces may still catching up.
Found and fixed so far -
- Registration error with the captcha
- XML issue with the nexon announcements
- Signature issues.
- Email from server potentially not working. (Should be working after 10 am central)
- Database dropping connnection periodically. (A second one of this was found and adjusted)
- Nexon Announcements working again.
- Patch notices working again
- Status working again. Bera's first two channels moved, working on it.
Reported & In progress -
Reported & Waiting Confirmation of Resolution -
It's not having what you want - It's wanting what you've got.
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,683
Threads: 312
Joined: 2009-12
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: Mississippi
Clear your cashe on your browser and it fixes any problems.
Administrator
Posts: 17,191
Threads: 2,153
Joined: 2008-09
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
IGN: Aesilyn
Server: Mardia
Level: 200
Job: I/L ArchMage
Guild: Animus
MissingLink Wrote:Rather strange, but I can't access the first page of this thread:
http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=61414&page=2
Gives 'Database error" message
Can you confirm it's stopped doing that now?
It's not having what you want - It's wanting what you've got.
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
The site is eating avatars left and right. One second Unicorns had an avatar, now they don't. I lost mine but I quickly replaced it. I've tried cache refreshing.
Administrator
Posts: 17,191
Threads: 2,153
Joined: 2008-09
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
IGN: Aesilyn
Server: Mardia
Level: 200
Job: I/L ArchMage
Guild: Animus
XTOTHEL Wrote:I feel like there might be some performance issues...
It's far too soon to try testing that considering we're in the midst of software installs and upgrades, domain propagation, re-spidering and who knows what else.
Let the poor site find it's level before you try to measure it.
Zelkova Wrote:The site is eating avatars left and right. One second Unicorns had an avatar, now they don't. I lost mine but I quickly replaced it. I've tried cache refreshing.
I've not seen any of that.
It's not having what you want - It's wanting what you've got.
Posting Freak
Posts: 12,000
Threads: 634
Joined: 2009-07
Has Notify been disabled?
It failed to pick up the latest Unscheduled Maintenance announcement.